1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moodle vs. Claroline: Help me out

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by rgblogs, Dec 6, 2012.

I want to install Open Source Learning Management System (LMS).

I dont need much functionality, a simple LMS system where I can offer paid courses through my already running educational website.

Anyone suggest me which LMS to use? I am thinking about Moodle or Claroline or any other you have tried??

rgblogs, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  2. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, AJ LMS is the best free Learning Management System to create your e-learning portal. Download Free AJ LMS.

rashida, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  3. concerto49

concerto49 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Moodle is a tried and trusted solution. Have seen it personally being deployed and used in a lot of organizations, especially schools here. It's ok.

concerto49, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  4. Mani Kiran

Mani Kiran Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Eunan,

Hope you are doing great!!

KTree Computer Solutions Inc. is one of the fastest growing certified companies located in Wilmington, MA USA and Hyderabad India. Our specialization is in providing enterprise industry implementing ERP and CRM solutions, Help desk solutions, HRM solutions, Enterprise Content Management Systems etc. KTree also provides support on the following products and other applications. KTree also works on custom application development using PHP, Java, .net, Python and Perl. KTree uses popular frameworks like Yii, Struts, Hibernate, Codeigniter, Java Server Pages, Zend Framework, Jquery, Ajax and node.JS frameworks for rapid development.

Thanks,

Mani Kiran,

Mani Kiran, Dec 19, 2012 IP