1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most difficult part of working online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KonRadicool, Apr 14, 2014.

1. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you care if other people respect you or not. If you feel good with that you are doing then it should be a matter of continuing it and sticking it up to people. People will always look down on you because a) you work from home and make more money b) they got brought up using the old system of you need to get a good education and slave away for the rest of your life. By the sounds of it you either don't have a right plan to follow or you basically allow for distractions such as a phone when you should be working.
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  2. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Thanks @shortgigs :) There is nothing wrong with Udemy, in fact studying should be your highest priority as you do not want to let your mind become stale from doing nothing. I am definitely heading in the right direction, feels good :)
    Regards
    Konrad

3. Genevia

Genevia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with this. I have a huge issue with time management, and this can make online tasks/projects both a blessing and a curse. You have to (or at least I do!) sacrifice one thing for something else... and the internet usually ends up winning out. Doesn't help when I have to then work a full day. :(.

Genevia, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  4. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Do you use Chrome or Firefox? there are plugins you can get which will block you access to the internet.
    Obviously what you are doing is something that you are not that interested in. Maybe if you focused on something that you love then the internet would never win. I know that I am in the right market because I wake up and first thing I do is get back to work because I enjoy it.
    Once you figure out what you want to do then, get yourself a pen and paper and start writing out a plan for yourself with specific time slots and follow that plan. It will make you feel great when you tick of the boxes :)
    Regards
    Konrad

5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure who you're responding to but I hope not me because if I allowed for distractions or didnt have a plan to follow then money would be my biggest problem - and it is certainly not. :cool:

cronik, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  6. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    @cronik :) thats awesome, what do you do online?
    Regards
    Konrad

7. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kon, I agree with some of the other comments. Discipline is part of what helps you accomplish any type of online project that generate sales. Sponsored ads seems to provide the best results when it comes to building real audiences and encouraging people to engage.

BoostSoftware, May 2, 2014 IP
  8. DungeonMaster

DungeonMaster Member

Best Answers:
    I've gotten to the point where I don't answer the phone if I'm working. If it's an emergency, they can leave a message. I'll hear them on the answering machine and pick up, but I'm not going to answer the phone just so someone can ask me if I'll run pick something up for them.

DungeonMaster, May 2, 2014 IP
  9. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    I replied to this already, but I want to add that having patience is also important. You also need to keep up with what's new regularly. Pay attention to what your competitors are doing, too.

Boost_Software, May 2, 2014 IP
  10. spwerewolf

spwerewolf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am trying to promote CPA but none of them are working, I have been getting visitors but no conversions. help me please.

spwerewolf, May 5, 2014 IP