1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most effective way to add comments to YouTube

Discussion in 'General Business' started by joliett89, Apr 27, 2014.

I am working on advertising my websites, and I've been working on adding comments to YouTube. The site has been connected to G+ for some time, and I am wondering what is the best way to add as many comments and possible, in order for them to show up etc.

So far, I added comments to about 1000 videos, and only 32 of them showed up. I was going to add 100 comments a day, with 4 different G+ accounts. I am not sure if this is going to work any better. Do you have any idea how this works, and how to add comments, in order for them to show up on their site?

Thank you.

joliett89, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  2. nightwolf909

nightwolf909 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is very tough to get them approved the way you are doing. There are specific bots that can do this right now, look them up if that's something you are interested in.

nightwolf909, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  3. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you could get blacklisted from commenting... It's called spamming, and google, g+, youtube have spam filters. You can get bots with different Proxies and user accounts and spam that way.
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  4. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you should be looking for a more legitimate method in the long run. This is not viable and if your business is going to be based on such spammy methods, chances are it will not last long (no offence).

Ethan Alvin, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  5. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with @Ethan Alvin
    What exactly do you think you're going to accomplish by doing this? All you're going to do is annoy people, because somehow, with 100 comments a day, I don't think you're posting relevant comments that might provide some value to those reading them.
    Hey, shh, don't.

YJunK, Apr 28, 2014 IP