1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Movie site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by eakins103, Dec 11, 2012.

Hello everyone,
    I am aware that this is in the wrong section but I need this up today and now, I can't post into the partnership section for another 2 days. I am looking for a partner that could help me put together and design a website for movies. The website will have an offshore host while I provide traffic, content, and advertising, while managing the site. My partner would be assisting in all parts of putting the site together as well as installing or making a software which will make viewers subscribe before watching movies, basically, I am trying to make a better and cheaper netflix, not only cheaper and looking nicer, but having movies that people actually want.
    If you do not have Skype, please PM me if you're interested.

eakins103, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Assuming the nature of your post....this would be copyright infringement and illegal. You aren't going to compete with a legit multimillion dollar company.

NetStar, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  3. aadhirasharma

aadhirasharma Peon

Best Answers:
    I like watch movies.

aadhirasharma, Dec 12, 2012 IP