1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Movie Streaming Help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Sal-Designs, Apr 28, 2010.

Hey guys from the title i think you can kind of understand what I am looking for.
    Well I will be more specific
    I am trying to make a movie streaming website and actually planing to play the movies on my website, kind of embed them in to my website. I just want to know what will be the best ways to do it fast. here are some questions i have.
    1. What kind of server should I use. Which will be the fastest and best.
    2. Should I embed them to my website or use a player for my site which play the movies (Which is faster and better?)
    3. Do you know of a video player for a website that will embed videos from good video streamers like Zshare MegaVideo and all the good ones .

Thanks all the questions are appreciated already.

sorry admin if i posted this twice but i do not where to post this thanks

Sal-Designs, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  2. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    4. Have a good attorney on retainer for when you get sued for copyright infringement.

mjewel, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  3. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to do it legally use HULU.com and embed video content from there. If you use Zshare or other sites to illegally post content you are almost assured to get sued for copyright infringement.

tjsocr22, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  4. Movie1030

Movie1030 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am also making a website like this but it is very dangerous unless you absolutely know what you are doing,
    The domain is movie1030.com it will be fully working on/by May 1st, Good luck with you're project!!

Movie1030, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  5. madesukma

madesukma Peon

Best Answers:
    I can not give answers to anything, but I hope you are successful movies later.

madesukma, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  6. itsupportservice

itsupportservice Peon

Best Answers:
    I was not aware about that... But I got little good information from here....!!

itsupportservice, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  7. digitalchat

digitalchat Peon

Best Answers:
    1. There is no special requirement of web server for video steams online, except for you want to stream RTMP video on website.
    2. A quick glance at the present-day internet would seem to indicate that Flash is the obvious choice for embedding video in a web page. You can convert your video to FLV video, freeware you can use is Moyea Video4Web Converter - http://www.flash-video-mx.com/video4web-converter/
    Then make a web FLV player to stream the flv videos on web page. You can check Moyea Web Player - http://www.playerdiy.com/
    It is a great tool for this.
    3. You can try this tutorial - http://flash-video-player.blogspot.com/2009/07/embed-flash-videos-to-your-website-or.html

digitalchat, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  8. Sal-Designs

Sal-Designs Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey guys thanks for everyone's reply. Is there any way to make the videos load fast so ppl can watch it better withouth lagging??? just like Megavideo and z share? plz letme kno thanks.

Sal-Designs, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  9. .Razz

.Razz Peon

Best Answers:
    Just keep in mind to be well educated about the law. Don't host the actual files on your server.

.Razz, Apr 30, 2010 IP