1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moving from Blogger to CMS - any ways to import to others?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Bargaindoctor, Nov 11, 2006.

I have realised that Blogger (beta) is far from the best blogger tool out there.

I want an easy to use system ideally a bit like Blogger but will allow more control over ads etc esp SEO (currently only with adsense).

I have used mambo before but found it not to be very user friendly

I would like to ability to import my existing contnet over, even though i imagine that may be a bit difficult :rolleyes:

Hope someone can point me in the right direction. From what i've read here joomla and drupal may be the way to go.

Thanks

Bargaindoctor, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  2. RajuMukherjee

RajuMukherjee Peon

Best Answers:
    try the wordpress instead less struggle and more output also keep old post on blogger subdomain and shift the main domain to wordpress own hosted domain I would suggest whoist.in hosting service beside shifting old post then deleting the old post creating 301 and other hassle wait for you if you go that way. My idea is keep half the post in old blog and redirect for the new post to the new one. hope it helps I am at netalien.biz

RajuMukherjee, Sep 27, 2011 IP