1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multi Facebook/twitter accounts or just one?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by visionwf, Jul 2, 2013.

I've got two domains. Completely different but they both do similar products and services. It's a long story why :)

The first domain is our company name, the second is a trading name. I was going to have just one Facebook and twitter account for the main company. Now I'm thinking it may be worth having a completely separate one for the other domain so I don't confuse people.

What do you think?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    visionwf, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  2. siong wee

siong wee Member

Best Answers:
    I think one facebook account will be enough. I used to have this kind of problem too.
    Now my facebook name is totally different with my business name. but it is working great. www.bigheadphone.com

siong wee, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  3. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think One FB account can be used for creating separate Fan Pages for your business.

eric_wahlberg, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  4. SeoBoom

SeoBoom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was working for a company that was developing a lot of products and they had a facebook page for each so it's easy to guess that none of those pages was popular. So, I made only one page and it got number 2 on facebook in our niche.
    My advise is> go with one page.

SeoBoom, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  5. serellived

serellived Member

Best Answers:
    As others were suggesting, I would rather have one FB account with many followers than having 2 or more accounts but with less followers. Having two Facebook accounts of the same business could create confusion to visitors or customers. I, myself, would think about the other one as your competitor or bogus account.
    It is advisable to focus on one account and then create a fan page for your other business.

serellived, Jul 5, 2013 IP