1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MultiTouch Table FUNDING - VividTables UK

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vividtables, Apr 7, 2012.

What is MultiTouch?
    On touchscreen displays, multi-touch refers to the ability to simultaneously register three or more distinct positions of input touches. It is often used to describe other, more limited implementations. Apple has recently used multi-touch in nearly all of its products.

Hey Guys,

What are You Developing?

A touchscreen coffee table. And the future.The table has a large screen implemented into the centre of its top. This can be interacted with by touching it or with objects.For example, you need to find out where the nearest Starbucks is. Laptops upstairs, phones useless. Touch the VividTable and it powers to life. There are icons where you select the Maps icon and it loads up your current location. Type in Starbucks into the search bar, and you realise there is a newly built Starbucks in town.

[video=youtube;jmUd0hb2cik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmUd0hb2cik&feature=player_embedded[/video]​

Why Are We Asking for Funding?

What will your money be providing to us?

• To develop our latest table prototype
    • To produce free tutorials for you to produce your own table
    • To complete our multitouch operating system
    Our main tasks here are to produce a new table prototype. This will enable us to create a table which will cost less than £1500 to purchase. In comparison, the cheapest table available out there is £7000 to purchase, and is incredibly difficult to purchase for home use.Our secondary task is to create tutorials to create your own multitouch tables for less than £500. The service will be completely free of charge. We will need the funding so that we can research the cheapest stages in producing the tables at home.

Why Does the World Need This?

Touchscreen is the way forward. Humans are incredibly tactile, and so operating by buttons or by voice, we believe will never excel as a means of interaction.

Other Ways You Can Help...

You don't NEED to contribute via funding/money!

• Spread the word about our fundraising
    • Tell others about our company
    • Blog/Update Status/Tweet about us!
    FUND US AT - INDIEGOGO. PM me for the link!
    Thanks,
    Archie

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
    vividtables, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  2. tiffanywilliams12i2

tiffanywilliams12i2 Peon

Best Answers:
    look cool he

tiffanywilliams12i2, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  3. vividtables

vividtables Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! If you want to fund us send me a PM for the link to IndieGoGo. Or to purchase a VIVIDTable!

Archie

vividtables, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  4. vividtables

vividtables Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Navin! Bump

vividtables, Apr 8, 2012 IP