1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Musclesinmotionfitness.com - Worth Buying? Need Advice

Discussion in 'General Business' started by deekay.caglin, Jan 23, 2013.

https://flippa.com/2876480-top-muscle-building-site-adsense-amazon-store-cb-176-muscle-articles

Thats the listing for it, I won it for $125, has 176 unique content articles ready etc, has about 10-40 viewers a day, please give advice :) Im new to this.

deekay.caglin, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  2. tamarisk

tamarisk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hard to say. You would have been better doing some simple research before buying it-use Google AdWords to check the strength of the keywords. Then look at using something like Estibot to see if it gives the site a good evaluation and some more statistics. Based on those criteria this domain name doesn't have much value, so you didn't pay too much for it. You can add some value and try to make some oney from adverts etc.
    Good luck with it.

tamarisk, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  3. deekay.caglin

deekay.caglin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I didnt purchase it just yet, I just don't know if I advertise and drive traffic that it will create revenue for me with adsense/amazon etc, I am starting up a youtube channel for bodybuilding so the site will get traffic from there aswell, it will take a couple months but hope to see some results, I am also interested in opening up a forums dedicated to bodybuilding so I can contact members easily with newsletters etc, Also its a two year aged domain if that is any good, and have 176 articles ready to post aswell as domain name paid for another year. Would it be better purchasing it from PixelX from warriorforum where he premakes them gets traffic, gets keywords, choose my own niche wp plugins etc? ABOUT THE SAME PRICE.

4. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well some of the articles on the site are copied from else where or used a software to create them

http://www.musclesinmotionfitness.com/muscle-building-tips/grow-bigger-muscles-with-these-tips/

located in http://www.purevolume.com/9taxisalad/posts/2420409/Muscle Building Tips You Can Try Out Today

if i were you i would start from scratch with solid articles so google can pick them up as unique ones to your site.

wounded1987, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  5. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    he can claim it as not geniue sale if the content is stolen or misleading information on the sale page.

wounded1987, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  6. deekay.caglin

deekay.caglin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys