1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Must Use CMS to Stay Competitive

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by circuscircus, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I understand that there are certain standards in what people use nowadays. I have been a little outdated on the CMS aspects of technology. I was wondering what were teh top CMS softwares (PHP, ASP.NEt, etc) that people use nowadays that I should go ahead and test out to stay competitive in this ever growing industry?

circuscircus, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  2. jpcesar

jpcesar Peon

Best Answers:
    jpcesar, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  3. evera

evera Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Joomla because its free and easy to use, I don't know whether it is the best CMS but I'm happy with it.
    And I think its not just a question to stay competitive, it also makes live much easier for webadmins. You can use more time for your content because you need less time maintaining your site(s).

evera, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  4. Kel78

Kel78 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, to build a site with just html nowadays is basically a very slow and tedious process (I was one of the unfortunate few who just recently found and started using Joomla). CMS provides webmasters with more flexibility and ability to grow the site further with more content.

Kel78, Mar 10, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.