1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Alexa wont update! Helpppp!!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Giuseppe Marziano, Oct 18, 2013.

I own http://downloadfree.info

When i got the domain it was at about 11m alexa

Then I started posting it around, i was getting around 30UV a day, it bumped up to 8M

Then I invested in advertisement, now I get 4k-11k a DAY UV google verified

and it still at 8M after 10 days, analytics tells me I am getting this traffic and its real visitors

Giuseppe Marziano, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    alexa is not something that you should worry about. The average user will not have the alexa toolbar on their browser, and you will have a number of visitors from phones, tablets, ipods, etc, and all of these will not have the alexa toolbar installed. Some sites that have a small handfull of users who all have the alexa toolbar, will have a significantly lower alexa rank then a site with massive traffic from a userbase that has only a few people using the toolbar.

If you want to get alexa under 1million, install the alexa toolbar yourself, and just visit your site daily -> but you are really wasting your time by focusing on this.

matt_62, Oct 18, 2013 IP