1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My business is sinking! I don't know why?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ekhlas, May 8, 2012.

Hello,
    I don't know if it's right forum for this post or not. If not then please move this thread to other forum in which it will be more perfect..

Our company name is : www.webinventa.com

We are trying to gain free trials from online members, and expecting new clients for our business. We are basically providing graphics related services. But we are not receiving any free trials from last six months!!! So, We are not getting new orders from any clients from last six months!

We have done everything to get new customers. But each time we failed. We have added free trial button in every single page, also we have implemented quick contact page but nothing from any clients/buyers.

I and my company still looking for a solution.

Can anyone please tell me what to do now? How to expand our business? How to get free trials from new clients?

I am seriously looking for some good answers. So please share or advise how we could grow our business....

Thanks

ekhlas, May 8, 2012 IP
  2. LesFletcher

LesFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    Just some observations . . . .

Check your navigation and the block floats on your pages they are not rendering properly and are incorrectly coded for cross browser use (page width issues, etc).

As you are a web designer as well as graphics firm need to bet the basics right otherwise businesses will not be confident in your coding. Perhaps consider putting up some simple graphic offers outsourcing gigs with Fiverr, oDesk etc. and build your list and testimonial base, (site branding logos, headers or banners etc.) then nurture your satisfied clients with your other services.

Personally I would focus on what your core product actually is, sometimes it is better to brand yourself and promote one thing, commercial graphics, seo or web design but not everything otherwise how can you possibly promote your business? Far too much going on, you need a simple message. Your web copy doesn't give a definite call to action and there are no testimonials, (hence the suggestion of doing some gigs).

Your business model is overwhelming, so why not simplify and perhaps concentrate on killer squeeze pages, facebook fan pages or carts rather than the generic and frankly confusing array of services you offer. I really wish you the very best of luck, keep going, don't give up and I hope you find the profitable niche you are looking for to give you the direction you need :)

LesFletcher, May 8, 2012 IP
  3. johnnywebb

johnnywebb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with LesFletcher .. there's too much going on. Also your slide is not working and the call to action for your free trial is not prominent enough. My advise is to check out other sites that use trial offers to sell their services and learn from them. Maybe even use a landing page for each of the services you offer. Also, not sure if the free trial model is right for your services, which is what you're offering. Better to offer discounts or freebies with each purchase. For instance, offer a free logo design with a web design purchase, free web site "facelift" with SEO package, etc. Good luck and all the best.

johnnywebb, May 8, 2012 IP
  4. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had a quick look and a potential customer makes his mind up in under 30 seconds if he wishes to stay on a site,you have so much happening my mind got confused because of this so i was looking at the exit button and this is what i feel is the main trouble with your site.Sometimes it can be better to keep it 'simple' and i feel this is what needs to happen to your site.If you address this problem you will find a massive increase in the amount of visitors that will stay on your site.

Mega B, May 8, 2012 IP
  5. Gary Ling

Gary Ling Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Mega B, ekhlas.

Your site have too many things going on at one time that its hard to just focus on anyone of the services that you are providing. Maybe you could reduce your range of services or maybe you can provide your services through forums so that you don't need to rely on your website for your business income.

Gary Ling, May 13, 2012 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's funny you said that... I was about to say the same thing.

NetStar, May 22, 2012 IP
  7. lukedc

lukedc Peon

Best Answers:
    if your company designs websites, why is your site so confusing and ugly? You have to make your site good looking too.

lukedc, May 24, 2012 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Every time I visit this site I hate it more and more. You have a button called "Free Trial". You click it and it brings you to a contact form with 2 fields to upload files.

1.) What the hell is the free trial for?

2.) What the hell is the user uploading?

3.) What the hell is the point of sending an email for a "free trial"?

If you click on "Coupon" it takes you to a very similar CONTACT form to fill out...

1.) WHAT COUPON???

2.) WHY do I have to contact you for a coupon???

At first glance it looks like your site is offering products for sale.... Then when I read your links it becomes obvious what it is for a Web Developer... but a NORMAL user seeking your services would most likely not know what ANY of the following are: clipping path, xhtml, css, psd, image masking... Learn to speak to your clientele on a level they can understand. Web Design/Development, Graphic Design, SEO/Marketing...

Honestly... I'm amazed your business is sinking.. I mean... I'm amazed that it was ever something to sink...

NetStar, May 25, 2012 IP
  9. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    Quit this business.

Joke.

Yes, you need to learn to speak understandable language. Your clients, I assume, don't get any of those words and suggestions on your site...

There are a lot of work there.

Install, May 25, 2012 IP
  10. dudeseo

dudeseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try showing some transperancy and change layout and add landing page to convert people.

dudeseo, May 25, 2012 IP
  11. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Active Member

Best Answers:
    - The actual trial form is VERY complicated. You should make it easier and faster for a user to signup for the trial.
    - You need to clean up the design, fix your spelling mistakes AND make it more prominent what your website is about. Talk less about the company, and talk more about what kind of graphics services you do.
    - Have less navigation options.
    - Work on increasing your traffic.

BlackIrish, May 25, 2012 IP