1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Business Model A little Question about it ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Waqar Akram, Nov 5, 2013.

One day talking to my friend of Nepal I hit upon an idea of Success, I told him about it, And we registered the domain at once,

That friend is no more with me, He got frustrated with his all other work on the internet and was not willing to give it a go,

Today I just was looking the list of my owned domains and I recalled this business plan I discussed with him about 12 months ago,

So Let me tell you How it is supposed to work (below I start my views, yours can differ completely)

Success Stories

People love to learn and learning from how other people have succeeded is a great way of gaining knowledge,

People would love to share their experience in business, blogging , freelancing on a well reputed website so that they get more and more customers,

So Why not make a place and get these people connected , A community based on sharing your success in any field, and If Advertised pretty well readers will grow in the days,

Where is the money?

SO lets come to money , Who is going to share success , Middle sized companies who need more customers, So I think they would be very willing to advertise on such a website which is just meant for people struggling to find success,

And obviously reputation matters so we will have to review posts etc through a program for possible scammers and spammers,

So The little Question How much worth this Success Business is?

Waqar Akram, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    and idea is 0 if its not put to action

tell us what is the business plan, then someone might be able to help you out with it

( you can hide some clear details, but give a general idea at least)

competent123, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  3. Waqar Akram

Waqar Akram Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought I just explained it :confused:

revenue from advertisements

Waqar Akram, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  4. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    let me guess its more like a make money online directory where you list the programs that pay

how is that different from a million other directories? all competing for referrals?

competent123, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  5. Waqar Akram

Best Answers:
    Because It will stay active ,

Waqar Akram, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you can deliver consistent new content from truly successful people who are not themselves selling programs or books about their "secrets" (i.e., they appear more credible), you might be able to build solid traffic because of the perceived value. That traffic would be of interest to a wide variety of educational and business opportunity advertisers.

jrbiz, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  7. netaddict41

netaddict41 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is way too technical. Why not instead of 'thinking' about how it will go. Test it and adjust along the way? It has been 12 months since the idea has been crafted. Times are changing, it is time to get moving.

netaddict41, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  8. Waqar Akram

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting but it needs money, time and skills,

I have some money , Some Time and not enough skills, So It was not possible for me to test the idea, and venture capitals are not given to such Ideas I guess? neither they are given to people outside UK, USA,

Waqar Akram, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  9. Waqar Akram

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much, that was very encouraging .

But I have question what motive can be given to such successful people to share there views, Of course I am not expecting Bill Gates to share his words on first day of launch but I ma talking about average successful people with some fan base.

Waqar Akram, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I was actually relying on part of your original statement: "...People would love to share their experience in business, blogging , freelancing on a well reputed website so that they get more and more customers..." I do wonder how many successful people are willing to share their secrets unless they are retired or being compensated to do so.

jrbiz, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  11. nhed

nhed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Initially you may not be able to get any successful person come to you. You might need to do a lot of research about these people and write your own (genuine) content about how they succeeded, why they are different from others and what they have done uniquely for their success etc. As you get a name for yourself then others show interest in sharing their thoughts, as it will introduce them to more people.

nhed, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  12. Waqar Akram

Best Answers:
    Thank You so much for helping that was great :)

Waqar Akram, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  13. Waqar Akram

Best Answers:

Thumbs up, Great Yes as I said I never got time to do it, but I think idea is worth considering

Waqar Akram, Nov 9, 2013 IP