1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Fan Page/Affiliate Your Invites

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by justatest, Mar 3, 2010.

Basically what I'm offering is almost a JV like situation. I can make several fan pages set up with a nice script that's used a lot but not saturated. It's where they have to add you as a fan, invite all there friends, then click claim to go to your CPA. Now if you have a massive amount of friends I will prove I own the fan pages with the script. Etc.

Only BIG FAN/FRIENDS ONLY

Contact- Linkkid22 (AIM)

Email-

No, this isn't spam. I just like my forum name :cool:

Also, selling script as it is MINE and only if it's allowed to do it on here. If not admin please delete this text on the bottom.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
    justatest, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  2. justatest

justatest Peon

Best Answers:
    By the way post here before you contact me in anyway. PM, Instant messenger. Etc.

justatest, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  3. carfanatic01

carfanatic01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have a site where we can all of your products and services? I am quite interested on this :)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
    carfanatic01, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  4. justatest

justatest Peon

Best Answers:
    Well what I am offering is people who have a lot of fan/friends on facebook for invites for the script I made.

Yes the script you can put in any offer and I can make fan pages to target certain people for higher conversions.

If anyone is interested into the whole FB marketing, shoot me a PM with your contact info.

I might be new here, but not new to FB marketing.

justatest, Mar 4, 2010 IP