1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My first web template(Need Reviews)

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by rock_dude7, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Xtrapsp

Xtrapsp Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is DISGUSTING.. SERIOUSLY!!! URGH SO MANY BAD TEXTURES!!! STICK TO PLAIN AND SIMPLE WITH GRADIENTS

Xtrapsp, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  2. mytvtalk

mytvtalk Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi there, buddy congrads on your first template however it does need alot of work. what i would advise you to do is to check out some free photoshop tutorials online, and then try again, theres even ones for making web templates so i do advise you to check them out

mytvtalk, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  3. aYiNg

aYiNg Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy nice try making your own template. I get your idea here like having a dark background mixed up with some light background on text area... try changing your background on nav menu, it looks ugly when your page background is textured and you make your nav bg textured too.. relatively looks like from bg which makes it repetitive and not nice to look at. Using bevel/emboss should be fine but I suggest to set aside that idea and instead use it for your logo. Dark background/setting webpages is great but you should know how to conceptualize it wisely like having a dark background, plain, with a "breathing" space, not all solid and all-texturized. Learn basic CSS - CSS is flexible and you'll find yourself more interested creating templates soon.

aYiNg, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  4. rock_dude7

rock_dude7 Banned

Best Answers:
    I will keep all your instructions in my mind, while making the next template...!

rock_dude7, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  5. abixalmon

abixalmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That will be great!

abixalmon, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  6. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    This is his first template. Good try for the start. Now please take your time to study some good templates in template sites then your next try will be a better one.

sampathsl, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  7. rock_dude7

rock_dude7 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanx everyone...!

rock_dude7, Dec 23, 2008 IP