1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My new business idea.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by killer2021, Nov 10, 2010.

Alright here is my new business idea: buy/sell link broker website

Basically the site is designed to help facilitate buying and selling of links. I used to buy links before but I got scammed a couple times (link seller not holding up their end of the bargain) which is why I am building this business. Here is how the business will work:

1) Link Sellers - Link sellers will submit their pr 1+ pages to me and they will list how much they want to sell links for. They can select blogroll link or page-only links. Once I've received their submissions I will hand verify PR, Niche, # of backlinks and a bunch of other page metrics. Then I will post this data into a page that lists all the possible link pages. I won't list their page URL to protect their privacy. If a buyer selects their page to buy then I will forward them the link details and they will place the link on their page. After 30 days I will give them credits for the link which they can cash out once they get 1000+ credits (ie. 10.00 USD+). They can also re-spend the credits if they want links for their other websites.

2) Link buyers - Link buyers start by buying credits into their account which they use to buy links from the link marketplace. All of the links in the database will contain less than 10 out bound links and all the information listed there will be accurate and verified by myself. So link buyers will only buy quality pages to place their links on. Once link buyers have selected their links they wish to buy we handle all of the other work of getting the webmaster to place the link. We also ensure that link sellers hold up their end of the bargain by displaying the link. We only pay them after 30 days of successfully displaying the link. So if a link buyer buys a link but the link seller removes the link after 45 days then that link seller only gets paid for 1 month of displaying the link.

Check out my site (in sig link) and tell me what you think. I just started it like a week ago and basically threw everything together in 48 hours. Open to any and all suggestions and criticisms!

killer2021, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can I ask a question? If you believe it's that good of an idea why post it in a public forum?

Seqqa, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  3. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Because he want to promote the site in his signature without really telling the fact that "hey come a look at my site"

smallbusinessguy, Nov 12, 2010 IP