1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My new website on tech reviews

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Jin-Hee, Aug 30, 2009.

Hi guys. I've just started writing reviews on technology gadgets based on my personal recommendations to people.
    This is my website: http://www.dream-gadgets.com
    Feel free to review and give me some feedback on what I can do to improve the contents on my website pages.

There are way too many tech reviews on web, and I want to know what is the best websites to get more ideas from, then I can experiment myself and then turn it into my own review.
    My focus is mainly on mobile phones, but anything computer gadgets related are also cool.

Jin-Hee, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  2. sakto

sakto Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need to change your template or move to wordpress if it is not. The design is just so 90's and looks more like web 1.0.

sakto, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  3. Jin-Hee

Jin-Hee Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! thanks for the quick reply. I'm actually using SBI site builder to create my website, so the webpages are created using block-by-block method. I have no idea how script works so I have to rely on something very simple and straight-forward to create a website that actually works.

I paid quite a fair bit to register on SBI :S

Jin-Hee, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  4. bluefairy

bluefairy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am not about to review your content as I am not a tech guy. but I think u should put your google ads below the nav bar.

and for the header if you like I can do a customize header for you. I also have SBI sites. if you're interested you can pm me.

Thanks

bluefairy, Oct 15, 2009 IP