1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Project

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pirvan.marian, Aug 29, 2011.

Hey everyone I'm new here but I would like to know your opinion about this topicsuggestions that I opened.

Over some months I would like to open my own project but the problem is that I did not budget enough to invest in SEM.
    So I focus on SEO power.

I want to make a gaming website, but I want a year to be satisfactory for me, that's for me to inseamnand can earn 200 euros per month.

To achieve such a performance I thought to do a large base of games, over 10,000 games, with descriptions of course unique.

But I said to use and linkbuiliging's power.

And I like that within 6-12 months may purchase form in 2000 directories or more.

I post 10,000 commenting on blogs dofollow, 10,000 posts on forums with the link in your signature.

Even doing and 10,000 accounts in which to put the profile link my site.

Of course if another method that can make visits without paying, that by myown work, are willing to practice.

I What think about that?

pirvan.marian, Aug 29, 2011 IP