1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Review Of Spamahost dedicated servers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ampped101, Mar 7, 2012.

6 Months ago we were looking for a dedicated bulletproof server and happened across SpamAHost. Things were great at first, because they were a smaller company with great server core values. Lately however, since they have gotten bigger, they have went way downhill. 7 or 8 days per support ticket, very rude chat support, and quite frankly their not very smart at their business. The most simple questions cant be answered. They actually switched our IP because it got blocked..GOOD RIGHT? No! Nothing worked after they switched it, and after 7 days they blamed the software that worked hours before they messed with it. I would suggest not using them until this stuff is fixed.

I will update this when we look at other companies, and give a detailed review of all companies.

ampped101, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. ampped101

ampped101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    UPDATE:
    We switched to wrzhost and guess what? SPAMAHOST IS A RESELLER OF THIS COMPANY!!
    Lets dig deeper.
    Spamahost cheapest server is
    Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80GHz 4 GB 2x250Gb SATA or 32 GB SSD Unmetered Bandwidth 100 MB $250/mo
    You get quad 4 and 16gb ram from wrzhost direct for 230$

Thats right! There wayyy overcharging. Go direct to the source people!

ampped101, Mar 25, 2012 IP