1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My road to fame...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ViralWeb, Apr 6, 2010.

Forum Started on February 18th. I invited couple of friends to join and get the ball rolling.

By February 27th, I had about 15 members and a whopping 500 posts.

March 3rd, The forum started to die. My original members got bored of the lack of active members and stopped participating. I also kind of gave up on the forum.

On March 18th, I decided to continue with the forum. I advertised extremely hard, all over the forums, and gained about 10 members.

On April 1st, I launched a Youtube campaign and a blog where I would upload the funniest viral videos of the week to Youtube with my forums name at the end and post them at my blog. Through that I gained about 15 members. I also went crazy with creating threads members would like to participate.

April 6th, I stand with 41 members and 863 posts. I'm doing some SEO to bring in organic traffic. I haven't put any ads on the site yet and haven't made a single penny whatsoever and don't plan on for a long time.

I will be updating this periodically.

ViralWeb, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  2. C.J Rodriguez

C.J Rodriguez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seems like you are having a hard time getting traffic.I recommend you jump on some networking sites and start communicating with people you want to attract(meaning people who are interested in the type of content you put out).And don't give up.If this is a personal goal of yours, keep at it.Good Luck!

C.J Rodriguez, Apr 6, 2010 IP