1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My tips to be sucessful in business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Seqqa, May 3, 2010.

1. KevL

KevL Peon

Best Answers:
    Good tips, certainly agree with stop reading & start doing.

The only thing I would advise others to take with caution is :
    One of the problem that many face (& I certainly have in the past) is having far too many projects on, and not being able to focus. I can see what you mean with this one and I agree to a point, but there is also no point in having dozens of incomplete projects - I would personally agree to stick to one thing & put in as much focus as is required to get it off the ground, and only move on to something else when that plate is spinning, or if you've abanonded it as you've found out it won't work. Don't get into the habit of just starting projects & never completing them.

I'd also add to this - focus on nett profits, not sales. And focus on building nett profit, not on "building a business." Many people think they're becoming successful because they're building a business in a traditional sense, taking on staff, premesis, overhead - but it can be quite a rude awakening to discover that as you weren't focusing on nett profit, all you were doing is building up a huge monster that would one day fall over to reveal a huge hole underneith, into which pretty much everything you've ever posessed will be sucked!

Cheers

Kev

KevL, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Kev!

Exactily I don't know anyone who got rich reading forums, it's the actions that they did that led to their success. For me it's all time management I have a A4 sheet of paper suck to the wall with a very strict working schedule I stick to make sure everything gets attention equally, the only time I'll start to change that is if sone project seems to be working more than the others and then I'll spend more time ramping that up. I agree some people can only handle one thing at a time but they should get it up to a point where it's still profitable to totally out-source the work load then allowing you to focus on project number two, both work it's just whatever suits you best.

I totally agree the amount of business I hear saying turnovers up but when you look into the books their NET profits have stayed the same or have decresed. Cash flow is another killer of business, trust me if the flow of cash around a business drys up it'll kill you dead in the water I almost had a cash flow problem with a business I was running and it almost put me out of business.

Seqqa, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  3. jhng000

jhng000 Peon

Best Answers:
    what you have written is true. if you want to succeed act right away.there are so many things to do than to sit around and watch yourself do nothing

jhng000, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  4. rimple

rimple Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friend,

Firstly disided your main objectives and primary objectives than doing planing for business and than working the business at the planing way and than lastly control and evaluation the business.
    so you get success in business in my view.

rimple, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  5. Anthony1994

Anthony1994 Member

Best Answers:
    profiled thanksss SO MCUH! *ORGY*

Anthony1994, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  6. defuse.com

defuse.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    When I first started html, photoshop and php I thought it would be near impossible but once I got real hands on and busy it was much easier than anticipated. The same with business, just get in there and the best way to learn is through hard work, I've found most people love to talk a big game but never want to put in the elbow grease.

defuse.com, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  7. 3be

3be Active Member

Best Answers:
    sometimes where you look for your bad results, your motivation falls...

3be, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  8. Tom_Lee

Tom_Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    For successfull business set your goal then define strategy then after work hard and also see the market which are providing the fesilities like your business can provides,see the customer's needs.

Tom_Lee, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  9. Sara09

Sara09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Decide the goals and vision that matter to you most. Write it down and read it often.
    Work on one idea at a time. Never splatter out with many ideas. It’s overwhelming.
    Decide how much personal investment you are willing to give—now and in the future.
    Revisit your vision and plan for business every three months. Adjust to fit.

Sara09, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  10. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also helps to think big, because thinking big and thinking small can be the difference between success and failer. But good advice.

Seqqa, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  11. gokhan198

gokhan198 Peon

Best Answers:
    very good tips, I agree ... if you work hard we will succeed

gokhan198, Feb 3, 2011 IP