1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Website Growth has Nearly Become Zero

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vibhu000, Mar 8, 2014.

Hello,

I really don't whether I should ask this thing or not but my website growth has nearly become zero from the past 6 months.

Before that, I used to see at least 10-15% growth in terms of pageviews, revenue etc. but now my website is performing constant.

I am getting 100,000 pageviews every month but I want more. I want it grow to by 10-15% every month. My niche is Photoshop so I know that I am not going to get 10,000,000 pageviews every month because of low popularity.

I am seeing constant growth in my social media community and I am OK with it.

I just want your opinion on the things that I should do to make my website grow again like making my website fast etc.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Vaibhav Sharan

vibhu000, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  2. AveUgotaWkdSide

AveUgotaWkdSide Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you looked into SEO? Could be that the keywords that were effective on your website, have now become less effective. Have a look at your position on google for key search terms, and look what keywords your competitors are using and incorporate these? Do you pay for advertising or is your traffic organic?

AveUgotaWkdSide, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  3. vibhu000

vibhu000 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank You for your reply.

I never spend a single penny on my website apart from hosting and domain renewal.

Should I spend on my website? In case yes, where? Also do you know where can I get SEO experts to hire. Note that currently I am little bit tight on my budgets.

vibhu000, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  4. AveUgotaWkdSide

AveUgotaWkdSide Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends how big your budget is and how good your skills are. For example advertising with Google ranks you at the top for your chosen keywords. However if you focus on your SEO you can rank high organically, it does take time and patience though. Theres a good post here https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/a-few-good-tips-for-your-seo-questions.2705456/ that should get you started :)

AveUgotaWkdSide, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How well does your website rank for its keywords? Look at the Analytics and see what people are looking for on your website and deliver more of it, or optimize it further.. There are many things you can do to expand even if you rank good in the search engines, such as get an app made for the website and try to compete in the Play store - Google web search isn't everything.

cronik, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  6. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you ever heard of a plateau. Over time you will see a sudden increase traffic and it will level out again. It's the process of growth.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  7. Marco Moeschter

Marco Moeschter Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I've you wanna grow your site and you never spent a dime for seo maybe it's time to do so to increase your rankinks in the serps. Another way would be to use massively social madia
    to gain more visitors. Try pinterest (if you have nice pics on your site) + twitter, facebook and stumpleupon. Reddit would be also a site to consider.

Marco Moeschter, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  8. flegmatic

flegmatic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    flegmatic, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  9. derrick sanders

derrick sanders Member

Best Answers:
    next step is buying media, media buying is so important if you can find a spot that is cheap and will convert well for you
    you increase the volume.

derrick sanders, Mar 11, 2014 IP