1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Youtube Account Suspended, I can't believe this

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by smmpoint, May 19, 2014.

I had about 12 videos on that account. and most of them are product review videos.
    i bought about 6k youtube views from fiverr for 1 on the video. and other videos has few views too. And i was using my software [video vantage] for the link building stuff on each of the video. And i wake up one morning [last week] and discovered my youtube account has been suspended just like that. saying...we noticed unusually activates on your account. I was surprised and up till now, i couldnt know what i did wrong. Is it the result of the fiverr 6k yt views or the video vantage software?

Please who can tell me?

smmpoint, May 19, 2014 IP
  2. nadir hami

nadir hami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    never buy views from fiverr , they can't generate real views
    i mean , if they can , why they're still wasting time providing 4$ sevice

nadir hami, May 27, 2014 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. The views from fiverr are more than likely what got your account suspended. Views from a bot are never going to help you.

danasurvey, May 27, 2014 IP
  4. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried contacting YouTube for more details or asking if there is a chance to unban you under some conditions?

kenzo22, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  5. Coolman1980

Coolman1980 Member

Best Answers:
    Never use a bot or "service" to get more views on your youtube content!

Here's what you can do in the meantime:
    On the bottom of the youtube homepage, you'll see a "Help" button... Click it and a search box will come up and you can type "My youtube account was terminated" and a link to a contact form should appear. From there, you give them your account info (usually your username and associated email address) and they should look into it. If they determine it was a mistake, they'll get back to you... However, if they determine you violated thier TOS, then they probably won't bother responding. At that point, there's not alot you can do.

Point is, you best learn how youtube actually works, so you can get views without using any bots or "services" and your account will be safe.

Coolman1980, Jun 3, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.