1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myfxbook Scam | scammed users

Discussion in 'General Business' started by margou, Feb 3, 2017.

As you know, myfxbook is perhaps one of the most important social networking networks in the world, where traders and account managers meet indiscriminately, encouraging the exchange of information among users of myfxbook's own web platform. What initially started as a platform that audited your records of your forex operations and created an opportunity to export your strategy to all interested traders, was gradually becoming a social network of traders and investors. Anyone who had a trading platform like metatrader (MT4), could announce strategies for teaching purposes, everything was rosy in the world of social trading.

Lately, there has been a lot of transparency in the "middle" of certain trading account managers or traders, who want to show only a part of the reality as to their profitability of their professionals or also PAMM LAMM MAM accounts etc ... It makes me a lot Grace (well, I'm sorry, I'm sorry) to see how these accounts managers through myfxbook, are dedicated to show a part of their operations to the public, putting in excuse that they are their private systems and that it took them a lot to get there . So far everything is right, an investment or trading account manager, or even a professional trader who has his own right, has the right to hide certain details of his operation. This has my highest recognition and respect, but between what it is to keep the "Know How" "because it has cost you a lot to succeed in the stock market" (either as a professional trader or as a customer manager) and try to deceive the Investor trying to hide the dirty rags of your operation there is an abyss.

Lately the myfxbook website has been plagued by pseudo-investment managers in Forex especially, they use all kinds of tricks to try to confuse or deceive future customers.

margou, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  2. fouclycm

fouclycm Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read that myfxbook has the ability to steal the inverter password to steal real time statistics to make listings and compare them. Obviously they will choose the most attractive statistical data to be copied and offered. They use the strategy developed by other traders. Of course there is corruption in everything but there are commercial relationships for advertising purposes between these brokers and Myfxbook. That is the last straw!

fouclycm, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  3. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've never tried joining Myfxbook but this is sad... :( After all, business is business. By the way thanks for sharing this.

Anitasol, Feb 4, 2017 IP