1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mylikes Start

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Sureia, May 9, 2013.

Hey,
    I'm new @ digitalpoint, so I excuse myself for posting in the wrong section.
    But since the site I'm going to ask about needs social traffic i thought i'd post it here.

So i'm not really new to internet marketing because i read many ebooks but never managed to get a cent out of it. Than i discovered the site mylikes.com which seem pretty nice to me, so i thought i'd give it a shot.
    But the problem for me is: I don't know where to post the links given on mylikes.com. I looked at some sites where i can buy tweets for ~5$ but there were only fake accounts on them. (Proven with using a bit.ly link and adding a .info after it)
    So i'm in need for a method/place where i can buy real tweets/posts which give me a good earning on mylikes. Or is there a better way?
    Thank you for reading :)

Sureia, May 9, 2013 IP
  2. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup this is surely the largest Social media platform but can you make us through how this publisher and advertiser stuff work their.May I have something relevant to my niche?

Zeshan Noor wahgra, May 9, 2013 IP
  3. Sureia

Sureia Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really understand your statement. Do you ask me to tell you what Mylikes is?

Sureia, May 9, 2013 IP
  4. IMER117

IMER117 Member

Best Answers:
    The best method to promote mylikes links is by having your own facebook pages/accounts and twitter accounts with many followers. That way you can access a huge amount of audience without having to spend anything.
    If you don't have such pages/accounts already then there are several guides available on the internet for creating and promoting accounts and pages.

You can also try fiverr gigz with positive ratings.

IMER117, May 14, 2013 IP