1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace and Site promotion -- Can anyone tell me how?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by zee, Dec 9, 2006.

I have read and heard that a lot of SEOs are using myspace as means of promoting their websites and getting traffic. I have also heard that they get a LOT of traffic off myspace. Can anyone tell me how? Has anyone tried this? Can you share some tips?

Best regards,
    Zeeshan

zee, Dec 9, 2006 IP
  2. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    SPAM all myspace members as much as you can... and make your SPAM myspace related for better results..... -_-

Seiya, Dec 9, 2006 IP
  3. bunnybling

bunnybling Peon

Best Answers:
    Reaching Millions
    As the internet social networking landscape continues to define itself, the business world is taking notice of new ways to reach their customers through these vast communities.

The Players
    MySpace - The formidable leader of the social network scene boasts membership approaching 120 million. It may be the most popular but it is also the breeding ground for less than desirables pounding legitimate members with a barrage of bulletin and comment spam.

YouTube - Approaching MySpace's popularity, YouTube is the next generation of social networks with emphasis on home videos and video blogging. Even though other networks offer video uploads, YouTube seems to be the leader in this social genre.

There are many other less popular social networks, Friendster and Xanga to name a couple, as are other social networking platforms like Google’s Blogger.

The above mentioned pale in comparison to the true power and commodity of the internet social networking phenomenon - the third of a billion(and growing) end-users

The Market
    Predominately 15-30 year olds, the social networkers are web savvy and not afraid to buy online. Many are going to be first -time buyers of a large variety of goods and services. This is why it is imperative to reach these new buyers at all cost even though the don't necessarily have the expendable income or buying power of their elders.
    One thing for certain is that these web 2.0'ers have an insatiable appetite for unique content to display on their pages and profiles. Which brings us to our next subject.

Tapping In
    Reaching member within these networks is a easy as opening an account and getting involved in the networks playground (forums, chat, groups, etc...) and building your own network within the network. Easy enough, but it gets a little tricky if you want your network to have a reach into the thousands or more. I'll discuss specific techniques in the next installment of this series

Now go out and set up some accounts, but be aware, as with most things, there are no shortcuts to building a solid network that has staying power. Above all be, sure to maintain the integrity of your accounts with these social networks. More on that in the next article.

bunnybling, Dec 9, 2006 IP
  4. Nikolas

Nikolas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create an account with information and links regarding your site.

Then you need a software to add friends to your account.

You are done :)

Nikolas, Dec 9, 2006 IP
  5. zee

zee Banned

Best Answers:
    Why a software? Which one?

zee, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  6. 626DESIGN

626DESIGN Peon

Best Answers:
    Alot of people sell high friend accounts on ebay or they say they can add friends to your account for a certain price. Thats the eaisest way to get a high friend account. By doing it manually you are only allowed to add 50 friends per day if you have a recent account. If some how you can get your hands on an older account you will be able to send 500 friends requests per day. But be careful if you go over the limit on your account myspace will automatically block your friend request feature and wont tell you. Programs like badderadder or friendblaster work for adding friends but I dont recommend using them due to the possiblity of your account getting filtered. I owned an account with 25k of friends and I posted too many bulletins so they filtered my bulletins on the account deeming it basically useless to me.

626DESIGN, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  7. EasyMoney1

EasyMoney1 Guest

Best Answers:
    I know I could help you out with Myspace promotion.

EasyMoney1, Jul 28, 2007 IP
  8. humnawab

humnawab Peon

Best Answers:
    myspace is a social netwoking site,here you can make friend and shayer video,photo,and weblink,make here many friends and shayer your weblink and get more free traffic

humnawab, Apr 2, 2009 IP