1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Automated Friend Adder

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by podja, Jun 25, 2007.

Hi,

I have been looking for an automated friend adder for MySpace. I have found topics about them but the links are no longer valid. I have searched google but they all cost money.

Could some one please link me to a decent free one.

Thanks

podja, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  2. bunnybling

bunnybling Peon

Best Answers:
    Why waste your time. Just yell over to MySpace "I'm going to create some accounts and spam people"

This way the can delete your accounts before you waste your time and money.

Spam may not be your intent, but if you use a bot, that how you will be perceived.(by MySpace)

bunnybling, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  3. smg

smg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately there arn't any decent free ones available anymore. (I've been looking for a while).

Two good programs are FriendBlaster and SpaceStation (both allow you to request 50 friends per day in the trial version).

SpaceStation is one of the cheapest programs and was about $25 last time I looked.

smg, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  4. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    Myspace marketing is a little saturated - its not as good as it used to be because too many people are doing it now..

aletheides, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  5. bunnybling

bunnybling Peon

Best Answers:
    With MySpace having eliminated what looks like over 95% of the spam, comments and bulletins are beginning to carry the weight and have the impact they had months ago before the bots overwhelmed the community.

I would get 150 messages a day, 99% spam. I'm starting to get about 20 a day now which appear to be legit correspondence.

I think there is a second coming for marketing with MySpace. This is reserved for the people who play nice and enhance the community.

I've seen a lot of widget providers banned for adding malicious div tags to their code.

I'm now glad we(BlingJam) never added any extraneous div codes and graphics that littered peoples profiles. The layout sites that do that are probably an endangered species, especially with the new MySpace customization enhancements.

bunnybling, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  6. Noddegamra

Noddegamra Peon

Best Answers:
    Think.

When you recieve automated spam friend requests, do you accept them? No. You delete it. Utter rubish!

The only people who would add or check it out would be the sort of "clients" you DON'T want on your site.

So why waste the time/money?

Noddegamra, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  7. brian1127

brian1127 Peon

Best Answers:
    As an active myspace user and college student, you do not want to "add" people on myspace to advertise your product.

Like someone said earlier, people don't "add" random friends. You either message us with sincere remarks, or we completely ignore your friend request.

And if you contribute the already spam infested myspace.com, you're bound to get people REALLY upset at you and your company/product.

brian1127, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  8. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i dont suggest you to use that type of service. i looks waste of time. you will get so many spam

trichnosis, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  9. Remy718

Remy718 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah it seems like a waste of time .

Remy718, Oct 6, 2007 IP
  10. toolsmith

toolsmith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Easy Adder is also free for an hour so you can try all of it's features.

toolsmith, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  11. havoc21392

havoc21392 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want , pm me and i can tell you how to get friendblaster pro for free with a no limit of sending friend requests

This doesnt have to do anything with :
    Warez
    Hacks
    Or anything very complicated

havoc21392, Oct 20, 2007 IP