1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Bulletins???

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by QuickStang, Nov 24, 2007.

Can some one explain to me how a Myspace bulletins work??, I have gone through a few post and it seems there is a little contraversey on whether advertising on these bulletins can be considered spamming. I have an amazing opportunity that would benfit Myspacers, Especialy ones with alot a friends, right off the bat, but I can't Spam them. If you are on Myspace or any other Social Networking site with alot of friends. please PM me so I can show you what I have to offer, and hopefully have a way to put it on your bulletin boards without it being considered spam, I have no problem Paying anyone who can get me to the Myspace users to show them what I have to offer :D.

Many Thanks Steven

QuickStang, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  2. MQSource

MQSource Guest

Best Answers:
    myspace bulletins are announcements you make that are posted on a board where all your friends can see your bulletin post. Its only effective if you have a high friend list and your offer is relevant. It may be considered spamming but just don't overdo it and youll be fine.

MQSource, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  3. adamx8

adamx8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your bulletin is made for myspace, (i.e. it will direct interest them or help their page out) then it will be great. I have found very few people care about the bulletins and generally don't even read them. I have found advertising through this method is generally the biggest waste of cash. There has to be a better way...but I haven't found it yet. Perhaps you can try to advertise on the pages that were built to support myspace like layouts, images, and everything else.

adamx8, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  4. consumertreehouse

consumertreehouse Guest

Best Answers:
    I have also found that a majority of people do not care about bulletins on Myspace either. I have joined a lot of Myspace groups and have sent bulletins out. I have recieved some interest and traffic to my site, but for the most part people don't read them.

consumertreehouse, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  5. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dude to be honest your about 2 years late,

to gain maximum CTR on bulletins these days are over, back in 2005 you could have a account with 20k and throw up a bulletin and the CTR would be crazy.

today people barley even read bulletins, sure you might get a few clicks but I wouldn't use this marketing method any more.

Connections, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  6. Dadniel

Dadniel Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't discount those bulletins quite yet!

Can they not serve as backlinks to your site--? Increasing your Search Engine Rank...?

Dadniel, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  7. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, they can't
    The bulletin board isn't seen publicly, it's an internal system.
    And myspace put a msplinks.com redirect on links.

magda, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  8. QuickStang

QuickStang Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Everyone, but you see I have a Unique opportunity that would benfit Myspacers or anyone into Social Networking, So it makes sence to market to them. So any Myspacers or Notebookers want see what I have, PM me. :D

QuickStang, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  9. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    My take is, if you can't get your closest friends to vist your site from myspace bulletins, how do you expect to get 1000's of others, who are posting bulletins themself, to visit? I have less than 20 people on my list and the bulletins are FILLED with junk, and those are friends. I don't want to have to see what complete strangers have to say.

darkmessiah, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  10. Proxyhub

Proxyhub Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, bulletins are dead. Not worth the effort.

Proxyhub, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  11. hneagle1

hneagle1 Peon

Best Answers:
    bulletins are not good at all. comment marketing is much better then bulletins.

hneagle1, Nov 26, 2007 IP