1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Conversion

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Jimbalaya Jim, Sep 6, 2007.

I trying to promote my site in MySpace, open an account 10 days ago and started adding friends. I have now about 500 targeted ones and started to send bulletins.

However, I get only 1-2 clicks a day ):

Am I doing something wrong here ?
    How many friends do I need to make it effective ??

Jimbalaya Jim, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  2. usmcpv

usmcpv Peon

Best Answers:
    Millions of people are doing the same thing you are on myspace. People are ignoring bulletins from people they don't know. You will also need a couple thousand more myspace friends. Think of your bulletin as any other type of text link on a website. It can take thousands of views to get any real leads.

usmcpv, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  3. AndyG

AndyG Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to play the numbers and with MySpace, it's getting tougher due to the amount of spam on the site.

AndyG, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  4. Jimbalaya Jim

Jimbalaya Jim Peon

Best Answers:
    So should i drop MySpace? it's taking a lot of efforts...
    Should i keep adding more friends? Should i send more bulletins? Is there others ways to use this friends data base for promotion?

Thanks for your help.

Jimbalaya Jim, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  5. derikgreenmarketing

derikgreenmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm i useto be big in the myspace marketing. You need tons and tons of friends. Atleast 5,000 plus to see good results.

If you are looking for a faster way to friendbuild you might want to try indiepromoter.com They basiclly revearsed the whole process of friend buiding where all the friend requests you get are incoming. This keeps your account safe also from being deleted. But you with this you can get few hundred friend requests a day easily.

derikgreenmarketing, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  6. BigRooster317

BigRooster317 Banned

Best Answers:
    myspace is dying off, facebook is the new myspace. The only way i have made money off of myspace is by being "personal".

BigRooster317, Sep 6, 2007 IP