1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace experiment

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by eslsociety, Apr 6, 2006.

If you want you can check out my myspace experiment at My Blog . . .

Basically what I'm doing is testing the use of myspace to get non-seo'd site traffic. The on-page seo is terrible, out of the box Mambo stuff. No link coming in, no spam, no submission, nothing.

The site that I'm promoting, ezconfessions.com is more or less completely wh.

Some of you may be interested.

eslsociety, Apr 6, 2006 IP
  2. v12kid

v12kid Peon

Best Answers:
    plz pm me or get me on AIM or MSN

I run a similar site and like what your doing

I run www.funconfession.com

v12kid, Apr 7, 2006 IP
  3. gotalkmoney

gotalkmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I currently use a program that sends out messages/friend requests and it's amazing how much traffic I recieve from myspace.

If your profile views are close to your friend count, that means people are usually checking out your page and you're doing a good job.

Great blog post by the way. Very interesting.

gotalkmoney, Apr 7, 2006 IP
  4. eslsociety

eslsociety Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't even STARTED promoting that test site yet.

I was doing some other testing with the supercheap software that I am recommending for people (no affiliate commission or anything).

I set up a quick wordpress blog about making money online. I put links to about 8 programs up, with about 3 or 4 sentence descriptive paragraph for each. The EXPENSIVE ones. :)

Then I hit all of the myspace groups related to business and entrepreneurialism.

I did all of this before I posted about it, because I wanted to tap it first. I did NEARLY 5 figures in gross sales within 6 hours. . .

Anyhow. New myspace promotion and marketing tips on my blog at http://www.iamjonathan.com Sorry about the formatting on some of the articles, but I can't be bothered with it right now . . .

eslsociety, Apr 7, 2006 IP