1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

myspace friend adder new captcha ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by legauxenterprises, Jun 26, 2007.

i was wondering if anyone new of any myspace friend adders that has broke the new captcha code or can anyone recommend a good friend adder?

legauxenterprises, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  2. smg

smg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I havn't been able to find one fopr ages. I know friendadder used to have a captcha bypass but have now removed it.

If you could find a earlier version, it may do the trick for you.

smg, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  3. barrow

barrow Peon

Best Answers:
    FriendBlaster Pro worked great up until Myspace recently changed their CAPTCHAS. Apparently the change broke every friend adder on the market, nobody has a new workaround yet. Friend adders still work, they just get stuck on the CAPTCHAS that come up randomly.

barrow, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  4. legauxenterprises

legauxenterprises Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah now my friendblaster pro only lets me add 50 friends a day unless i upgrade but i dont wanna pay!

Im thinking of buying another one but im not sure of which one to get.

what do yall use?

legauxenterprises, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  5. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's now captcha codes for adding friends on MySpace? :confused:

EGS, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  6. legauxenterprises

legauxenterprises Active Member

Best Answers:
    yup. it sucks!

legauxenterprises, Jul 3, 2007 IP
  7. Beltron

Beltron Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate captcha!! lol

I think the best way is to get loads of accounts and only send 50 requests or messages per account.

Beltron, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  8. Rick_

Rick_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    PM me for details about my adder called Sickest Adder. I've just released it today!

Demo for free, full version now for $15

[​IMG]

-Send friend requests very fast (approx. 300-400 an hour)
    -Use UNLIMITED amount of myspace accounts, other friend adders require to buy a copy for every myspace account you own.
    -Bypass USER-requested CAPTCHA's! (Sickest Adder won't bypass CAPTCHA's requested by MYSPACE ITSELF, because this could result in a ban!)
    -Send friend requests to as much random people as you want! (Friend boosting)
    -Send friend requests to specific type of people, by gathering friend IDs from groups, myspace search page, etc. ! (Smart marketing/promotion)
    -Sickest Adder has an embedded web browser to improve the speed of friend adding.
    -Save & Load lists of gathered Friend IDs, so you can resume with a list later!
    Easy-to-use interface!
    Lots more!

Costs: $15,00 instead of $25,00 this month!

Rick_, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  9. Rick_

Rick_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    PM me how you can help me to improve the traffic to my website and I'll send you a copy of Sickest Adder for FREE this month only!! ;)

Rick_, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  10. supremeadder

supremeadder Guest

Best Answers:
    There is no way to bypass the captcha's anymore. I can tell you that my software has the easiest and smoothest method of dealing with them though. Here's my standard sales plug, but you can go to my site to check it out, and yes, there is a demo.

Supreme adder is the heavy wiehgt for adding and marketing on myspace. Can blast out 300-400 friend requests in less then 30 minutes, a long list of search functions to build the exact demographic friend id lists you need, commenting, messaging. and much more. Also, because it doesn't use the browser window like the low grade adders, there is no more security hole in windows for spyware and viruses. Oh, and it is fast as heck.

[​IMG]

supremeadder, May 2, 2008 IP
  11. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    its been like that for a long time. there was not to begin with, then myspace started throwing captcha for every 50 add requests, and it seems like now captcha for every add. not only for adding friends but also for leaving comments to existing friends. its a pain to use myspace these days. i was using adder bot not to spam but to send legid comments to my existing friends (for example, i have almost 2k friends on one of my profile and every week there are couple of dozen birthdays that i want to send bday wish to. its a pain to do it manually. before i could do it in less than a minute with adder bot)

sultanofseo, May 2, 2008 IP
  12. w0lfenst1en

w0lfenst1en Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    interesting :eek:

w0lfenst1en, May 15, 2008 IP
  13. SEOSpeakS

SEOSpeakS Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey Rick, there are many scripts available, than why one would go for purchasing it?

SEOSpeakS, May 30, 2008 IP