1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace friend adder, what is the best one?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jonocutler, Mar 25, 2009.

Seeking a new myspace friend adder software, my goal is to get over 10,000 friends on my 2 accounts each. what is the best myspace friend adder to use to achieve this the easiest way? or is their a service out their that will guaranteed me 10k plus new friends?

jonocutler, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  2. Santorini

Santorini Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently purchased mybandpromoter.com and it's helping me get alot more incoming friend requests. are you looking to get the friends incoming or are you wanting to send out the requests to targeted people yourself? :confused:

Santorini, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  3. jonocutler

jonocutler Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, both. I just want to show more then 10,000 friends on my myspace to mask it to look popular you know. doing allot testing in the myspace market and want to have a profile as a prime example.

jonocutler, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  4. LugieDesigns

LugieDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    I Use This Site If You Use Software You Will Get Deleted So Dont Use That You Should Use This Site And Buy Vip On It Wonder Why I Have Over 105,000 Friends This Site Greataddz.com Best Site For Myspace Friends.

LugieDesigns, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  5. abrent

abrent Peon

Best Answers:
    Supreme Adds is one such MySpace friend adder. One more is Uber Add - it's a points-based system where you get more adds depending on how many people you add yourself. But make sure that you do a little research about the adder you are trying.

abrent, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  6. toolsmith

toolsmith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    toolsmith, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  7. eRamos

eRamos Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I've used quite a few of these adder programs: adderdemon, uberadd, friendfrost, just to name a few. As of late, the best program I've found to use is omyspacer. The other adders either have a gimmick that limits your potential advertising capactiy, or they lack some vital feature/functionality that another adder has. Omyspacer seems to be the only one, that I've found so far, that has all the features of the other adders, or hasn't missed anything vital. Their demo is fairly unlimited, I suggest you give it a try. You'll be surprised at how quickly your popularity soars.

http://www.omyspacer.com

eRamos, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  8. kranthi.seo

kranthi.seo Peon

Best Answers:
    I Would like to suggest you friendblasterpro.com previously i used it for one of my client and i can strongly suggest you to try it once.. it allows you to try a demo version also..

Kranthi.

kranthi.seo, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  9. golden6

golden6 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want for a 50% off price let me know. :D

golden6, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  10. TBDesigns

TBDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone know of a craigslist program?

TBDesigns, Apr 23, 2009 IP