1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace Idea Question

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Walkabout, Mar 15, 2007.

If Myspace was Brand New and knowing what you know now, how would you go about using it?
    For instance would you go down the 15k challenge route whereby you create multiple profiles asking questions and replying to posts about quilting/scrapbooking etc all the while using an adderbot to collect friends, then after a couple of weeks telling them all about this great ebook you have just discovered
    or
    would you do something similar to above but try to get people to sign up to a paid membership ezine?

Walkabout, Mar 15, 2007 IP
  2. fennimore

fennimore Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people do like to go the extra mile for quick bucks... Last week I got an email from a Palestinian guy saying that a relative of mine just died and left some 6 million dollar that only I could claim. The guy didn't even know my first name...

Anyway, I'm a really late comer to MySpace and found very little - if any at all - opportunity open to me there.

And if only MySpace were brand new, then the first thing I'd conquer is the group section.

fennimore, Mar 16, 2007 IP