1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace is getting stricter

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Hexane, Aug 11, 2006.

The common misconception is that 500 requests a day is the limit. This is no longer true. Ever since the blackout the crackdown became much more intense. A lot of my aquiantances have been complaining about it lately.

A few days ago I did 200 limit run and got flagged down by myspace. I'm sitting around waiting to see what they will do, I hope they don't erase my account. It's kind of ridiculous. I'm freaked out now and don't even know if I should add more than 50 a day.

Hexane, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  2. bunnybling

bunnybling Peon

Best Answers:
    When they do crack down which is inevitable considering the abuse, I hope they take into account whether the friends of a particular account were at the request of each friend or that account making an outragous number of friend requests.

I have over 16,000 friends. All at their request.

bunnybling, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  3. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    they need to do something. There are more spammers than regualr users on there these days.

1EightT, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  4. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always do like 488 requests and I havn't been banned...

Connections, Aug 11, 2006 IP