1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Marketing Tips

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by seopup, May 20, 2006.

1. Shiffy

Shiffy Peon

Best Answers:
    It all depends on the type of site you have. Sometimes bulletins can be good.

Shiffy, Jul 9, 2006 IP
  2. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    What sort of response did you get from it ?

Cyclops, Jul 9, 2006 IP
  3. herbalclicks

herbalclicks Active Member

Best Answers:
    johniman7

Thanks that’s a great idea. But to really get it to spread virally, I will need a way to get members to tell their friends about the contest so they join the contest too. I need to think about it a little more. Maybe just the fact of having the link on so many MySpace profiles will help it spread. The page I send them to could promote both the diet pill and the contest. If anyone has any more ideas I'm taking..... Thanks

herbalclicks, Jul 10, 2006 IP
  4. doombot1

doombot1 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice info thanks

doombot1, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  5. womanSun

womanSun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, Is there any free software to add friends to myspace? I tried a few, all are paid. Please help.

womanSun, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  6. add_cents

add_cents Peon

Best Answers:
    I've built up over 10,000 friends on MySpace. Did it manually because I targeted specific people (namely, those that would be interested in my website). Lots of work, but it does work out rather well. A simple status update gets me a few more pageviews.

add_cents, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  7. MrEight

MrEight Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! Everyone, if I edit myspace profile and include an affiliate banner link and save it would that be grounds for terminating myspace account? Is it allowed to post personal/affiliate ads or links on myspace profile?

MrEight, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  8. sharelinks

sharelinks Peon

Best Answers:
    i would create a sharelinks.co page

You can put link to all of your social networks on a simple clean page. You can then share that page on Facebook. It will spread more than just a single social network. It will spread every link on the page with your facebook friends. You (or your fans) can also share it to Twitter, MySpace, StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious and even e.mail it. It spreads your whole network so much faster than just sharing a single page.

you can visit sharelinks.co/share to see what a page looks like and if you want you can even share it to see how the share widget works when spreading your whole network.

It's probably one of the greatest tools on the internet.

sharelinks, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  9. crudeexperts

crudeexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    Work your myspace profile.having a myspace profile that feature your business is one thing working that profile so it work for your business is something completely different.

crudeexperts, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  10. lebedev9114

lebedev9114 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Add people who are into music and photography and oher related topics because , then people will want to share there band and in return you get them as your friend.

lebedev9114, Oct 17, 2010 IP