1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Marketing - Worth It?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ascendancy, May 30, 2009.

I am thinking of buying FriendBlaster Pro to mass add a large amount of friends and then send out bulletins, but is the software really worth it? Will MySpace marketing actually convert into some decent traffic? Any personal experiences or wise words of wisdom are welcome.

Ascendancy, May 30, 2009 IP
  2. www.carbonfreeenergy.cn

www.carbonfreeenergy.cn Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh, thank you.

Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT)

www.carbonfreeenergy.cn, May 30, 2009 IP
  3. Lorena

Lorena Active Member

Best Answers:
    Myspace marketing doesnt work as well as it use to...mainly cause of the bypass link myspace has implemented that turns people off.I still use friend blaster though to add some 250 people a day (best amount to not get flaggged) and later post tons of status updates directing them to my twitter which from there I can promote other products...

Lorena, May 31, 2009 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You need to try before you know. Myspace generate good traffic but the conversion rate might not be as high as traffic from search engine or PPC advertising

lifeplayer, May 31, 2009 IP
  5. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    This is spot on, I use MySpace for a lot of make money products, etc. and I get many hits but few conversions. A lot of the MySpace audience is looking for free information, so maybe if you have ebooks you are giving away to drive opt-ins then this would work out but I don't recommend direct sales.

Gallito, May 31, 2009 IP