1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace Script like 123mycodes.com

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by azn_romeo_4u, Dec 19, 2008.

Who's selling these scripts and where can i find? Like the exact copy. 80% of myspace sites are using a similar script right?

www.123mycodes.com

azn_romeo_4u, Dec 19, 2008 IP
  2. DigitalChuck

DigitalChuck Peon

Best Answers:
    I could be wrong - but that looks like a modded version of the Scriptalicious
    MySpace CMS

Free
    http://www.scriptalicious.com/scripts/MySpace-Script/
    Free

But i'm not sure - they do all look about the same - except for sites like Skem9 or whatnot

That script is free - and includes SOME content - but maybe someone else has a better example / link.

I used that one for a while when I was trying to find a new "niche" but found out quickly that there are about a 1000:1 ratio of Profile Sites : actual users.;)

:D

DigitalChuck, Dec 19, 2008 IP
  3. edgistics

edgistics Active Member

Best Answers:
    the layouts section could be the modded version of several myspace resource scripts (including what chuck suggested). However, the rest of the site might be custom altogether. However, there's only one script out that currently supports the new 2.0 myspace layouts.

edgistics, Dec 19, 2008 IP
  4. DigitalChuck

DigitalChuck Peon

Best Answers:
    DigitalChuck, Dec 19, 2008 IP
  5. khena25

khena25 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you guys talking about those websites that provide you with Myspace codes, layouts, and stuff?

khena25, Dec 30, 2008 IP