1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace Software for adding friends and making comments with Country Specific filter?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by colly, Aug 25, 2009.

Hello,

I want to promote an event I'm having and want to use some software to automate adding friends on myspace and leave them comments occasionally.

I do not want to add anyone who is not in my country - does anyone know if any of the programs can do this?

Which programs are generally known as the best ones? I do not mind paying for it if it works.

Any advice appreciated!
    Thanks

colly, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  2. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Check this out:

MMM is the first Web 2.0 multi networks friend manager.
    Myspace Marketing Manager is more than just another "Friend Adder" tool. By combining the power of Microsoft Excel and WEB 2.0 networks you can now do real marketing on the Internet. You can manage all your friends whether there are on Myspace, CQFD, Last.fm, VIRB.com ou even Facebook! You can send add requests, comments and store all important information of your friends on your PC!

Bohol, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  3. Beefandy

Beefandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought Myspace had clamped down on this kind of thing. Does it get past the Captcha request?

Beefandy, Aug 26, 2009 IP