1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace song plays and friend adders? New captcha bypass?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by dstantler, Aug 13, 2007.

First, I am wondering if there is anything that currently bypasses the captcha. It seems Myspace got it locked up, but with all the brilliant people out there, I would think there would be something.

AND, does anyone know why there is the captcha on every single message now, not just when it starts at message 50 or so?

As for song inflationa nd profiles views inflation, I have that covered. You can see the at my page at www.myspace.com/bandtools

David

dstantler, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  2. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I know myspace has everything on lock other then a few things. Being a talent scout I sometimes use myspace to find artists for major record labels or atleast to get some names to research into further and set up meetings. But it is easy to tell who inflates there numbers and who really has the fans. So in the end unless you music is great and you have the total package then the friend adder and inflating numbers doesnt help much

primeelite, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  3. dstantler

dstantler Peon

Best Answers:
    I would agree except there are major labels that use the inflation as well. There are reasons for it. But the friend adder I want is realy for messages. Not to add friends. I just hate bullitens cause they get knocked off the list so quickly when people have a couple hundred friends and then never get seen. I've found that people dont use the "view all bullitens" much, so for me, messaging is alot better in my book. Too bad you can only do 250+ a day without getting in trouble. Having 20,000 + firends.... thats alot of days to get one message out.

dstantler, Aug 13, 2007 IP