1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace traffic for sale

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bobzuk, Jun 17, 2008.

I have a 117,000 a 86,000 , a 30,000 and a 97,000 friends, myspace accounts. Do you reckon I could make a reasonable profit using these? I need some advice as its cost me alot of money and time to get these accounts.

Any ideas?

bobzuk, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  2. haveyu

haveyu Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends on what you're trying to market to people. With friends like that you'd probably get alot of signups to relative affiliate sites, not too sure what you're looking for

Ive got a site you've likely heard of that'll probably get you some good returns with numbers like that, you can PM me if you're interested.

You just have to be careful with myspace, they like to redirect your links to their home page....wicked annoying

haveyu, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  3. bobzuk

bobzuk Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah you're right, hopefully there is demand. I was thinking it would of being aimed at musicians who already have myspace, or any other type of entertainment.

And yes the links are annoying, I believe there is a way to bypass the MSP links, but I really don't feel like risking one of my profiles, as you know what myspace is like with their TOS.

bobzuk, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  4. dereklope

dereklope Banned

Best Answers:
    Well there is Demand, but i doubt you could make alot from it. Myspace and sending bulletins has a low conversion rate especially if you are spamming alot.

dereklope, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  5. m1ndless

m1ndless Peon

Best Answers:
    I will give you a dollar to post a bullten advertising my website.

m1ndless, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  6. bobzuk

bobzuk Guest

Best Answers:
    These accounts haven't sent one single bulletin, one comment, message ANYTHING they've just being accumulating friends. I get about 200-300 adds a day if not more on each account.

Not only will I send bulletins, but also advertising space, blogs, you name it. Its either doing this, or selling the accounts individually.

bobzuk, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  7. m1ndless

m1ndless Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you manage to get so many friends?

m1ndless, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  8. bobzuk

bobzuk Guest

Best Answers:
    I can't really tell you, or everyone will do it. But its a mixture of trains,bots, crawlers, "w4w" and so on.

bobzuk, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  9. bobzuk

bobzuk Guest

Best Answers:
    The 90k and the 30k profiles are for sale, I don't believe its allowed her but PM and we can take it further.

bobzuk, Jun 18, 2008 IP