1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[N] > Quality Tutorial Writers (Read For Details)

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by alfredn, May 24, 2007.

I am looking for people who have experience with and can write tutorials on any 1 of these subjects:

-Photoshop
    -Illustrator
    -Flash
    -Any other Adobe, Macromedia, or Autodesk program.

I am willing to pay anywhere between $5-$30 dollars per tutorial depending upon the quality of the tutorials you output. This is a job that I will need your interest in for about a month. That means, that you will create tutorials for my website or sites for the next month and I will pay accordingly. I have the right to refuse a tutorial if I deem it is not satisfactory. I am looking for original ideas, and well written ENGLISH dialog, on the subject matter at hand. This writing will be done for a number of websites that I will be making in the future and hopefully I can develop a solid relationship with people who are interested in helping my venture. If you are interested, then send a PM my way, thanks.

alfredn, May 24, 2007 IP
  2. Forrest

Forrest Peon

Best Answers:
    What specific subjects are you looking for? Have a look at my Soft Focus in Photoshop and Digital Black and White Conversions articles. I have a handful of specific ideas I'm planning to develop for my own site, but if you have a list of subjects that might need covering, I might be able to help.

You might want to have a look at this company, too.

Forrest, May 24, 2007 IP
  3. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey!
    Do u need tutorials for all photoshop topics! or selected one
    I can write some tutorials for you!

Can you give me the topics! do u need

Bye

jezzz, May 25, 2007 IP
  4. omthoke

omthoke Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you out with flash, DreamWeaver, WordPress, HTML/CSS basics and all kinds of tutorials.

I usually charge about $15 per tutorial, which probably fits mid-way in your budget :)

omthoke, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  5. alfredn

alfredn Peon

Best Answers:
    Seeing as this was posted May 24th 2007, 6:39 pm, I think you're literally two years off.

alfredn, Apr 9, 2009 IP