1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Name for a New Web Marketing Company - Asking for your Help!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by andy.flintoff5, Jul 9, 2012.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to brainstorm some ideas for a name to be used for a new web marketing firm, that deals with all services related to web design and internet marketing (e-consultancy and IM services..etc.). I guess a term that includes all of these services is "Web Marketing" or so.

For the domain name, I know there are 4 approaches here:

1- Keyword optimized domain name, related to the type of services. (eg. WebMarketing.com)
    2- Founder's name (for branding) + another web marketing related keyword (eg. AndyEMarketing.com)
    3- Attention drawing or cool adjective + a related keyword (eg. EliteWebMarketing.com)
    4- Completely new coined term, that mixes two words into one new word - usually short - to stand out. (eg. Flickr.com)

I tend to lean more towards option 2, with the name of the founder included.

I'm doing my best, but can't seem to be able to find a good name yet. Need some help please. Can you give some suggestions/ideas? Let's go with the name "Andy". Any thoughts??

Thanks~

andy.flintoff5, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  2. aaronroofing

aaronroofing Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm voting for #3 elitewebmarketing!

aaronroofing, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  3. Hostwinds_Dan

Hostwinds_Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really like the Founder's name approach, it gives a personal touch to the site. If you're looking for a lot of good SEO capability, though, you want a keyword optimized domain name.

Hostwinds_Dan, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  4. andy.flintoff5

andy.flintoff5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

I thank you for your opinions, but I need more of "suggestions" as in actual domain names.

Let's start with approach no.2, Founder's name. Any suggestions/names?

andy.flintoff5, Jul 9, 2012 IP