1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a CMS for static content across multi platforms

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by HeebyGeeby, Apr 13, 2010.

I've spent a long time trying to find a CMS to fit my requirements, would welcome some advice.

The must haves are:

Static content - all of our content is static html and images, I don't necessarily need dynamic content. These static pages are used by various web apps to deliver rendered pages so I don't want the overhead of PHP in front of them.

Approval - Various people and teams need to be able to approve content so I guess some kind of workflow is required.

Platforms - we have various staging platforms so the system will need to export the content to a staging platform before exporting to live.

Right now we use Dreamweaver for the content design and SVN for version control. We then FTP the content to each (LAMP) platform. It's all very manual and requires technical staff to push content around which is extremely cumbersome.

Any suggestions for applications which would do the above ? Commercial or Open Source.

Maybe I don't need a CMS at all, maybe there's a web publishing app that would better suit my needs ?

HeebyGeeby, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  2. tom.williams

tom.williams Guest

Best Answers:
    I represent Jadu - a cross platform CMS previously only available in Europe. We recently deployed a US presence and are breaking onto the scene. From your brief description about your CMS needs, it looks like we may have a good fit for you. I'd be happy to vet it for you on the phone if you like.

Tom Williams
    VP Business Development, Jadu
    614-360-1872

tom.williams, Apr 19, 2010 IP