1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a help for the approval for CPA.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KathrynLOVEU, Jul 2, 2014.

I’m new with Affiliate and want to star make profit with it,
    but I don’t very know the rule of the approval. Who can give me a help, I can pay for.

Any one can help. please PM me.

KathrynLOVEU, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  2. CobaltBlue87

CobaltBlue87 Member

Best Answers:
    Which program are you signing up for? Some will automatically accept you. So it all depends on the program you're trying to join. As a general rule have a website that is established, fairly old (at least a few months to a year) and have relevant content.

CobaltBlue87, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Like @CobaltBlue87 said..It depends which network you're trying to join. Let us know which ones you're considering and we can tell you if they are auto-approve accounts or not. If not, we may be able to give you some more insight and tips on how to get approved.

FPForum, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  4. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there,

As the others fellows said, it would be really nice if we would know from you for what type of network are you applying for and maybe the name itself.

If you try to apply for networks like maxbounty, neverblue, crakrevenue, etc just be fully honest and maybe the most important thing give them a call as soon as you have submitted your application. This worked everytime for me.

Anyway, check your conversations because I started one with you with further explanations and solutions for you.

My best regards,
    Rares Michael

Rares Mihail Prala, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  5. Crak_Eric

Crak_Eric Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well said, Rares!

And Kathryn, good rule of thumb re: approval is:
    Always be as detailed as possible about any sites that you own, always provide a full traffic overview, your online activities and what you excel at, and if you have experience with any other networks or affiliate programs and how you did with those.

Treat an application like a resume. Sell yourself to the network! Always focus on your qualifications.

Best of luck getting started!

Crak_Eric, Jul 3, 2014 IP