1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need a job

Discussion in 'General Business' started by beanz2kid, Jul 9, 2012.

dear member...I need a job, my speciality is making content review article. If you need a content writer, please do not hesitate to contact me on Ym: or skype: whsiswantothank you,regards,beanz

beanz2kid, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  2. sylar48

sylar48 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just shoot me a PM about your previous experience in terms of writing content, your price expectation and your CV if you have one.

sylar48, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  3. beanz2kid

beanz2kid Member

Best Answers:
    Dear sylar48,If you want to know more about my competencies and experience in writing article, you can visit my site on hxxp://www.AvailableArticle.com[/url], category article sample. I used to charge $2 per 500 words article. I have experience in writing all niche for paid to review article, adsense article, SEO article and all about making article. Here is 2 of sample articles which I've made for my client:Take health partner to control your health stay in good condition (537 words, niche health, 7 key word: health partner)Excellent home care is one of the most important services in choosing a good health partner. However health is a valuable asset for you, so you should seriously take care of it. How good you are in a career with all the amenities and luxuries facilities that you get, but if you are sick, then you could not feel all the luxury and beauty facilities. Even, all your assets, money, and existing facilities could be sold for treatment if you are sick. Therefore, keep your good health before your illness. Run a healthy lifestyle, diligent exercise, avoid stress, get enough rest, and keep your diet and regular nutritious.Today there are many books, magazines, and online media that you can use as a health partner for you. And even, medical consultation could be done online. There are many doctors who can provide health consulting services online through several health websites. In fact, what do you need from a health partner institution? Many things you can get, especially once some health related information, such as: Medical Articles, Forms / Image Hospitals, regulation of hospitals, health consultations, Nutrition Consultation Service, Home Care, Relaxation Massage and Reflexology, Hospital Information System, product of hospital consultant, Description of Duties Medical Staff, etc. For those of you who still have a baby or is still a baby, then information on how to care for infants, Infant Massage, Pregnancy Gymnastics is all you need.In the daily activities, you need health partner in control your activities on the track related to good health condition. Usually you will get several tools to simplify monitoring activities. Some of health tools to be controlled such as: • Tips first aid accident which contains: information quickly to the first treatment• Pregnancy Calendar which give you dash board to control and getting information quickly to the first treatment.• Body Mass Index• Calorie Calculator• Tests Male erectile dysfunctionIf you have tools like above, you will get information quickly to the first treatment, so you can do preventive action and the severe pain conditions can be prevented as early as possible. One of important health condition to be controlled is cholesterol level. Cholesterol levels in the blood essential fixed separately monitored. If we do not control this, then our body's health status can be detected early before we get complaints from the signal symptoms hypercholesterolemia.Cholesterol levels need to be considered is the balance between HDL and LDL cholesterol. HDL cholesterol levels should be encouraged to have higher than LDL cholesterol levels. This is the standard condition of cholesterol level that you should maintain: • Total cholesterol:Normal values 240 mg / dl• LDL cholesterol:Optimal 190 mg / dHealth care should not be carried out in hospitals or by special medical official. Even, you can do it by yourself at home. For that reason, in order to get maximum results, you will need a good health partner.==============================================================Exercise for increasing men’s health of physical and mental endurance performance (niche health, 5 keywords: men's health)As we know, that there is a proverb related to men’s health which is saying in a healthy body there is a strong soul. Therefore you must take care of your body both physically and mentally. If you are a man, then men's health can be trained by regular exercise. There are many exercise programs that you can do to maintain your physical health. As a beginner you can do a simple which is specifically designed to form a body that is resistant for any barrier. In the early stages, you should train your physical movements. One of the simplest exercises is running. Running can increase performance of men's health for the better condition. This exercise consists of a series of exercises that make up your strength and endurance. Once you get used to the movement of running, the next a few basic movements you have to do are series of movements which include: prisoner squat, pushup, chin up, sit up, and back extension. These exercises can you do in one week. One thing you need to consider in this exercise is your ideal age should between 18-40 years. For men aged over 40 years is too risky to do this exercise because the results are not improving men's health, but even dangerous for cardiovascular health. Because the heart muscle during exercise you will be driven suddenly so it makes irregular heart rhythms. This could increase the strength of the heart muscle and burn excess fat in our bodies. The next stage of training to improve the performance of men's health, is exercise the legs and chest muscle strength. Some movements that could be done for this exercise are: Single-leg squats, Mountain climber, Reverse pushup, pull up, Plank with shoulder adduction, Hanging leg raise. To increase muscle strength and make the workout is not boring, you could add a few hurdles in practice. Some of the obstacles in the exercise you can try include: Water Barrier, Rocky Road Tire, Water Pool Obstacle, Balancing Bridge, Monkey Bar, and Wall of Fame. Muscle training emphasis at this stage is the push-up exercises and decision-squat position. To get the best results in men's health you can do the following: • You have to lie to the relaxed position, and head up your face. Your chest should just below the bar. Open hands shoulder width apart, then the position of the hand grip. Then lift your body by maintaining that the entire body from chest to toe in a straight line state. After that pull up to your chest touches the bar. If you succeed please go back to its original position. • The next movement that you must do is pushup. After that, you do the jump squat position. Lift your hands and your fingers behind your head and jump, lifting his knees to the chest. Keep the balance of your body, do not let you shake or even fall. After a balanced position, you can land on the toe and then back to the squat position. Throw both legs back to pushup position. This exercise can make men's health will be more good. What kind of clothes should I wear and suitable for exercises like this? Because this needs a lot doing the twist and jump and there is some movement of water across the barrier, then we recommend that you use a t-shirt. T-shirt with cotton material that easily absorbs sweat will help you to get maximum increasing performance of men’s health results. Regards,WahyudiYm: :whsiswanto

beanz2kid, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  4. Brish

Brish Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm, try to join the affiliate program of kozzi.com. I'm an active member., I get paid each time I post their images to my blogs as well as when I get to share great photos on their site.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
    Brish, Jul 25, 2012 IP