1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need a social networking script created for my site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by rvdyap, Mar 18, 2009.

Hello everyone, I am creating a food website and would like to integrate a social networking script on my site.
    the site has already been designed but i need the social networking design to be integrated and designed in such a way that it looks as part of my own site.

I saw an example that i liked of how i want my social network script to be like at the following URL: http://www.bigoven.com/groups.aspx

I like the groups idea which i believe is modelled after the Yahoo answers format... I want users to also be able to upload pictures and videos and not just text. and i also want to have it designed so that users need to sign up.

if you are interested in creating this for me then pls name a PRICE and the duration. Also any examples of previous work or portfolio of your earlier works
    If i like what i see then i will PM you...
    many thanks!

Rvd

rvdyap, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  2. hastla007

hastla007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not use Joomla 1.5 as CMS - bridge it with phpbb3-forum; Rockettheme Templateclub has solutions for that. You can use also fireboard for the forum.

Templateplazza Templateclub made a really fat template what includes everything and more ready to install. A really cool and ready solution.

For Community features try Joomsocial, it`s a out of the box community component with nearby all available community features as groups, .... for Joomla 1.5.

If you have any questions - Don`t hesitate to pm me, I made several projects in past!

hastla007, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  3. Mr Goldberg

Mr Goldberg Banned

Best Answers:
    If you want,we can do it for you..
    We have already done some great Social Networks for our clients.
    The recent one,which we did are www.arledia.com and www.recruitplayers.com

Let me know via PM,if you want to know about PRICE and TURNAROUND time..

Mr Goldberg, Mar 18, 2009 IP