1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a website designer for a partner proposal

Discussion in 'General Business' started by robkey, May 21, 2011.

Hello ,

I have registered a company recently . I need a website based on that company . I need a guy who can be partner to help me making a very good website and i can pay 300$ for the website . But the proposal is that payment ll be given based on profits of the site . I am damn sure we will get more customers . As soon i make profit of 300$ i will give u the money . 300$ for a simple site is a big money but you can easily make . I am gonna charge 100$ per client , so if i get just 3 clients your money will be given .

Ping me within 24hrs of time

Thanks

robkey, May 21, 2011 IP
  2. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    hello,
    contact me

xXxpert, May 27, 2011 IP
  3. aaronramsey

aaronramsey Peon

Best Answers:
    Recently I registered one company on web development and i have lots of burden so I want one partner for my business. If anyone interested to join my company then share your reviews with me.

aaronramsey, May 28, 2011 IP
  4. midseasinfotech

midseasinfotech Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Aaron !

I would be interested for this partnership. I run a Internet marketing agency and you can outsource your work to us.

Thanks
    Rucha Sharma

midseasinfotech, Jun 1, 2011 IP