1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice for my new sites

Discussion in 'General Business' started by townguy, Jul 11, 2010.

currently i am considering whether:
    1) open few sites(approx 5) with good niche, mean future demand. Fill up each sites with relevant materials. Pool of related keywords, so the site can generate traffic base on that keywords.
    2) open one specific website with specific niche which can diversify niche, for example "HD materials", focus one that one niche. Always update the site. make the one site really good.

Constraints:
    1) i don't have fund to buy many domains.
    2) i not sure i can update sites consistently in long run.

So in your opinion which one is advisable for me??
    :confused::confused::confused:

townguy, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  2. dbonline

dbonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in some cases less is more, all depending on your business strategy, but since you mentioned funds are low perhaps focus on one main site, give it a lot of attention by updating and promoting it frequently and once it begins to generate some revenue then decide from there if you want to expand with other sites or simply continue building more on your first site.

dbonline, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  3. googlecrawl

googlecrawl Banned

Best Answers:
    if you can't update your blog you can set it to be auto by using wp robot..join in some paid to post forums and you will earn money by being active there

googlecrawl, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  4. townguy

townguy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you dbonline, so advice to, start from one blog, get resource from there than later expend to other sites, good.

googlecrawl, your ideas a quite interesting, can you please explain further on:
    1) auto by using wp robot
    2) join in some paid to post forums and you will earn money by being active there

townguy, Jul 12, 2010 IP