1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice on a project. All ideas, resources, and leads welcome!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by eromnee, Sep 26, 2012.

Hello all. I am posting this in hopes that someone that reads it will offer me some advice or point me in the right direction. I am wanting to start a paid date website, something similar to match.com. I want to target people that don't normally go to these types of websites. I would start with free trials and then as my site gets poplar I would have a small membership fee. I already have a target group in mind. The problem I have is that I don't have all the techie training needed to build a site from scratch. I have quotes from the pros to put together the site ranging from $900 on up to $10,000. There is just no way I can afford even the lowest quote on a housekeeper's salary with business being so slow, in this economy not many people care to pay for housekeeping. I have found date website templates but they don't let me charge a membership fee. I am sure this can be done and would turn out to be a good source of extra income for me if I just get a few people to point me in the right direction give me some advice and suggestions then I will be on my way to making this pipe dream a reality. So please anything that might help will be greatly appreciated. ideas, links, articles, or whatever, I will compile every bit of info and put it to good use. Thank you very much for reading ;)

eromnee, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  2. jackmax

jackmax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have no experience, but I'd suggest posting a job on elance. There are some highly qualified people on there and their fees seem very low. Good luck!

jackmax, Oct 4, 2012 IP