1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice on what to do with this stunning design to make some money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mikey1090, Nov 25, 2013.

[​IMG]

I paid around $1000 for this custom design. Originally intended to be a directory theme, I never really got round to developing it.

What do you suggest I do with it now? Convert it to wordpress and try sell it? I have the original PSD file so can change it around if needed.

Wouldn't mind if I sold it for a big loss, just seems a waste sat on my hard drive.

mikey1090, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  2. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should sale it on templatemonster.com . Seriously I like the design very much, wish i had in this niche then i'd bought it from you.

SoftDev, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    thats an amazing theme you have there. You could always offer the theme, either here on DP, or on forums like WHT, and perhaps offer it fully coded with exclusive rights at cost + development time.

Softdev has a good point. I have seen some templates sell in massive quantities.
    Even if you only make $10 per sale (as shop will take commission) you only need 100 sales and thats your base price back, and I have seen some themes sell hundreds (if not thousands) of copies.

matt_62, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  4. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Listed it in the DP marketplace. Do flippa have a place to sell templates? Been out of the webmaster/internet marketing game for a few years so need to catch up!

mikey1090, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  5. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, convert to wordpress and then sell it is way smart, because the benefits are considerable.

Owl Writer, Nov 29, 2013 IP